The Groton Line L2E Policy
Be sure to include contact information for verification or if we have questions.
The Groton Line will entertain requests that a writer be allowed to post as “Anonymous,” but we do need to verify content.
Note that your letters may be edited for length and space. We will not, however, edit content, although extremely objectionable material won’t be published. Also that readers will be able to leave responses as comments.
Editor, The Groton Line
And the entire collection
- Dear Editor: The Stoddart’s Letter On Nuclear Energy Shows Common Sense Nuclear reactors, when properly designed and sited are quite safe.
- Dear Editor: Nuclear Power Must Be Part Of Our Power Solution Dear Editor: We are very concerned about continuing to burn fossil fuels to meet our electric power needs.
- Dear Editor: Help Define Groton’s Culture The Groton Cultural Council wants the people who live and work in the Groton community to help advise about how best to allocate public dollars for programs and activities in the arts, humanities and interpretive sciences.
- Dear Editor: Does Kinder Morgan Fear an Informed Public? Kinder Morgan is proposing to build a large, high pressure natural gas pipeline through 45 towns in Massachusetts, including Groton.
- Dear Editor: Thoughts on Pipelines and Property Values inder Morgan is proposing to build a large, high pressure natural gas pipeline through 45 towns in Massachusetts, including Groton — and is planning to use eminent domain powers where needed to secure its desired route.
- Dear Editor: A “Thank You” For Community Help With the Senior Cookout The Groton Police Association in partnership with the Groton Council on Aging hosted its Annual Senior Cookout on Wednesday, June 11, 2014.
- Dear Editor: Thoughts on Eminent Domain and Closed Door Decisions Kinder Morgan’s Northeast Energy Direct project includes a plan to build a new 30-inch or 36-inch high pressure natural gas pipeline across 45 Massachusetts towns, including Groton.
- Dear Editor: Stop the Pipeline The more I learn about this pipeline, the worse it smells.
- Dear Editor: Greenway River Festival ‘Thank You’ This is to thank everyone the more than 600 people and many volunteers who participated in Groton Greenway River Festival 2014.
- Dear Editor: I Support a Carefully Laid Out and Installed Pipeline I do support a carefully laid out and installed pipeline, and I hope that people will defeat the article on this STM warrant.