The Groton Line L2E Policy
Be sure to include contact information for verification or if we have questions.
The Groton Line will entertain requests that a writer be allowed to post as “Anonymous,” but we do need to verify content.
Note that your letters may be edited for length and space. We will not, however, edit content, although extremely objectionable material won’t be published. Also that readers will be able to leave responses as comments.
Editor, The Groton Line
And the entire collection
- Dear Editor: There Are Alternatives To The Northeast Energy Direct Pipeline There are alternatives to the Northeast Energy Direct pipeline that have not been discussed yet.
- Dear Editor: “Thank you to Deputy Fire Chief Clarence Jefferson…” Thank you to Deputy Fire Chief Clarence Jefferson for his many years of service. You did not deserve to be treated this way …
- Dear Editor: “I want to offer my sincere appreciation to the voters of Groton for their support” I want to offer my sincere appreciation to the voters of Groton for their support at the recent town election.
- Dear Editor: A New Natural Gas Pipeline Is Not An Option, It Is a Necessity I have received many comments from our ratepayers over the last week, similar to : “I am sure the people of Groton would prefer to pay a little more money on their bill rather than have a new pipeline built.”
- Dear Editor: Drop In To The GDEF Annual Meeting This Evening The Groton Dunstable Education Foundation (GDEF) holds its Annual Meeting on Thursday, June 5th, beginning at 7 p.m. at the new Tavern Restaurant at the Groton Country Club.
- Dear Editor: “I was struck by the outpouring of support for my candidacy at the polls” I was struck by the outpouring of support for my candidacy at the polls on May 20th.
- Dear Editor: “We, the call and full-time members of the Groton Fire Department, are totally committed to serving you.” We are writing this letter in response to a recent article in The Groton Herald. The call and full-time members of the Groton Fire Department, are totally committed to serving you.
- Dear Editor: “I find your (Groton Herald) article not only insulting but irresponsible” Dear Mr. Harris, (editor of The Groton Herald) I find your article not only insulting but irresponsible, you have insulted all the members of the Groton Fire Department …
- Dear Editor: Since When Do Incumbents Get to Use Commonwealth Resources? Since when (and why) do incumbents get to use the resources of the Commonwealth for political purposes?
- Dear Editor: “Mr. Harris, We find the tone of your article insulting” We find the tone of your article insulting to our combined 80 years of dedication and service to the town.