The Groton Line L2E Policy
Be sure to include contact information for verification or if we have questions.
The Groton Line will entertain requests that a writer be allowed to post as “Anonymous,” but we do need to verify content.
Note that your letters may be edited for length and space. We will not, however, edit content, although extremely objectionable material won’t be published. Also that readers will be able to leave responses as comments.
Editor, The Groton Line
And the entire collection
- Dear Editor: “I find your (Groton Herald) article not only insulting but irresponsible” Dear Mr. Harris, (editor of The Groton Herald) I find your article not only insulting but irresponsible, you have insulted all the members of the Groton Fire Department …
- Dear Editor: Since When Do Incumbents Get to Use Commonwealth Resources? Since when (and why) do incumbents get to use the resources of the Commonwealth for political purposes?
- Dear Editor: “Mr. Harris, We find the tone of your article insulting” We find the tone of your article insulting to our combined 80 years of dedication and service to the town.
- Dear Editor: Thank You For a Successful Athletic Booster Phonathon The Groton-Dunstable Athletic Booster Club would like to take this opportunity to thank all of the GDRHS student-athletes and coaches who participated in this year’s Phonathon.
- Dear Editor: It Is Important For Voters To Consider The Big Picture When Selecting Selectmen Dear Editor: It Is Important For Voters To Consider The Big Picture When Selecting Selectmen
- Dear Editor: Keep the Water Commission Truly Independent This year’s election for Water Commissioner is not just about controlling invasive species in Baddacook Pond.
- Dear Editor: I Want To Support And Comment On James Gmeiner’s Candidacy I would like to take this opportunity to show my support for and to make some comments on the candidacy of James Gmeiner of Groton for Water Commissioner.
- Dear Editor: We strongly support Jeff Kubick’s candidacy for G-DRSD School Committee We strongly support Jeff Kubick’s candidacy for the Groton-Dunstable School Committee.
- Dear Editor: I join a long list of people who are enthusiastically supporting Jeff Kubick I join a long list of people who are enthusiastically supporting Jeff Kubick as a candidate for Groton Dunstable School Committee.
- Dear Editor: Remember the Fire Hydrant Tax When You Vote May 20th There is an issue that has surfaced again that should be of concern to all residents of Groton especially those of whom are more than a 1,000 feet from a fire hydrant.