Please join us at the Boutwell Early Childhood Center annual Open House on Wednesday, January 30, 2013 from 5:30-7:00 p.m. for families interested in current and September preschool openings for 3 to 5 year olds.
Come meet our director, teachers, staff and parents and learn about our wonderful preschool programs. The Boutwell Early Childhood Center is part of the Groton-Dunstable Regional School District and is committed to providing a fun, warm, and safe environment in which all types of learners can discover and embrace their unique and diverse abilities while developing a lifelong love of learning through play-based curriculum, social interaction and hands-on experiences.
- Morning & afternoon sessions for 3, 4 & 5 year olds
- Kindergarten Readiness & Preschool programs
- Onsite extended day options
- A caring well trained staff dedicated to the needs of young children
- Experienced teachers with master level degrees in early childhood development
- licensed by the Department of Elementary & Secondary Education (DESE) and
- the Department of Early Education & Care (DEEC)
- Low teacher to child ratios with a minimum of two adults (a teacher
- and an aide) in each classroom
- A fulltime Speech and Language Pathologist
- A School Nurse on the premises
- Occupational and Physical Therapists
- Curriculum based on Early Childhood Standards from the DEEC that is
- directly aligned with the Massachusetts Curriculum Frameworks
- Special events, science workshops and community trips
- Large spacious classrooms and a NEW $40,000 multisensory playground
We are conveniently located at 78 Hollis Street, across from Legion Hall.
For more information about Boutwell, check out our web site or call (978) 448-2297.Related