Groton Town Manager Mark Haddad’s proposed FY 2016 budget, for the second year in a row, levies the maximum tax allowable by law.
Groton's Opinion Page
- Dear Editor: The Groton Council on Aging Questionaire Is Important To Your Future
- Dear Editor: Selectmen Spend Many Hours Listening and Analyzing
- Dear Editor: Thank You For Supporting the Electronic Voting Study Committee
- Dear Editor: “I will be voting for Gene Rauhala and ask you to vote for him too.”
- Dear Editor: “Gene Rauhala is worthy of our trust and confidence”
- Dear Editor: Yes On Question 5 — Corporations Are Not People