A report by William Gustus, a consultant hired to review and recommend improvements to the operation of the Groton Country Club cited a continuing decline in revenue from the golf side of the operation, aggravated by the lack of a permanent general manager, as reasons for a 11 percent decline in overall revenue over the past year.
Groton's Opinion Page
- Dear Editor: Selectmen Spend Many Hours Listening and Analyzing
- Dear Editor: Thank You For Supporting the Electronic Voting Study Committee
- Dear Editor: “I will be voting for Gene Rauhala and ask you to vote for him too.”
- Dear Editor: “Gene Rauhala is worthy of our trust and confidence”
- Dear Editor: Yes On Question 5 — Corporations Are Not People
- Dear Editor: Some Concerns Regarding Mosquito Control