According to a news release from the Massachusetts State Police, a “Sobriety Checkpoint” will be implemented by the department on a public way somewhere in Middlesex County and will operate Saturday September 20, 2014 into Sunday September 21.
Groton's Opinion Page
- Dear Editor: First Responders Honored by Council On Aging
- Dear Editor: Why The “Non-reappointed” Firefighters Are Suing Groton
- Dear Editor: All Good Things Come to an End — Including Cheap Marcellus Shale Gas
- Dear Editor: Fit First Responders Are Essential
- Dear Editor: Funding the Kinder Morgan Northeast Energy Direct Project
- Dear Editor: Prescott School Redux