According to a news release from the Massachusetts State Police, a “Sobriety Checkpoint” will be implemented by the department on a public way somewhere in Middlesex County and will operate Saturday July 26 into Sunday July 27.
Groton's Opinion Page
- Dear Editor: The Stoddart’s Letter On Nuclear Energy Shows Common Sense
- Dear Editor: Nuclear Power Must Be Part Of Our Power Solution
- Dear Editor: Help Define Groton’s Culture
- Dear Editor: Does Kinder Morgan Fear an Informed Public?
- Dear Editor: Thoughts on Pipelines and Property Values
- Dear Editor: A “Thank You” For Community Help With the Senior Cookout