Groton selectmen voted unanimously at their December 15 meeting to resolve an Open Meeting Law complaint filed against them by The Groton Line by releasing all of Town Manager Mark Haddad’s performance reviews and documents from which the performance reviews were compiled for the past six years.
Groton's Opinion Page
- Dear Editor: Selectmen Spend Many Hours Listening and Analyzing
- Dear Editor: Thank You For Supporting the Electronic Voting Study Committee
- Dear Editor: “I will be voting for Gene Rauhala and ask you to vote for him too.”
- Dear Editor: “Gene Rauhala is worthy of our trust and confidence”
- Dear Editor: Yes On Question 5 — Corporations Are Not People
- Dear Editor: Some Concerns Regarding Mosquito Control