This summer, Alia Degen’s passion for Judaism, social justice, and advocacy brought her to Washington, D.C. for the Machon Kaplan program at the Religious Action Center of Reform Judaism.
Groton's Opinion Page
- Dear Editor: The Stoddart’s Letter On Nuclear Energy Shows Common Sense
- Dear Editor: Nuclear Power Must Be Part Of Our Power Solution
- Dear Editor: Help Define Groton’s Culture
- Dear Editor: Does Kinder Morgan Fear an Informed Public?
- Dear Editor: Thoughts on Pipelines and Property Values
- Dear Editor: A “Thank You” For Community Help With the Senior Cookout