Tennessee Gas Pipeline Company (TGP) filed an application with the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC) yesterday, September 15, requesting permission to use FERC’s pre-filing procedure on its proposed Northeast Energy Direct Project.
Groton's Opinion Page
- Dear Editor: First Responders Honored by Council On Aging
- Dear Editor: Why The “Non-reappointed” Firefighters Are Suing Groton
- Dear Editor: All Good Things Come to an End — Including Cheap Marcellus Shale Gas
- Dear Editor: Fit First Responders Are Essential
- Dear Editor: Funding the Kinder Morgan Northeast Energy Direct Project
- Dear Editor: Prescott School Redux