Groton Deputy Fire Chief Clarence Jefferson and firefighters Stephen Tervo and Ben Miele should not have been dismissed from their positions this June and should be reinstated, according to the recommendation of the hearing officer who conducted the October 28 “Strong Chief Law” hearing into the termination of the three call firefighters.
Groton's Opinion Page
- Dear Editor: Selectmen Spend Many Hours Listening and Analyzing
- Dear Editor: Thank You For Supporting the Electronic Voting Study Committee
- Dear Editor: “I will be voting for Gene Rauhala and ask you to vote for him too.”
- Dear Editor: “Gene Rauhala is worthy of our trust and confidence”
- Dear Editor: Yes On Question 5 — Corporations Are Not People
- Dear Editor: Some Concerns Regarding Mosquito Control