Last week, the Town of Groton rehired three of the four call firefighters it terminated this spring, immediately placed them on administrative leave, and summoned them to a “Strong Chief Law” employee termination hearing.
Groton's Opinion Page
- Dear Editor: “Gene Rauhala is worthy of our trust and confidence”
- Dear Editor: Yes On Question 5 — Corporations Are Not People
- Dear Editor: Some Concerns Regarding Mosquito Control
- Dear Editor: “Next Monday, Groton Town Meeting continues the tradition of self-governance and meets to consider 24 articles”
- Dear Editor: “There is a proposal before voters to sell Tarbell School, to me, on the Fall Town Meeting warrant.”
- Dear Editor: No Easy Answers For Prescott